Our chartered surveying division delivers traditional surveying services to a wide range of private and commercial clients.
Our core offering includes:
- A wide range of quantity surveying services ranging from feasibility studies, estimates of building costs right through to budget control, value engineering and construction cost consultants
- Delivering building surveys which includes the in-depth information our clients require to make decisions about purchasing, repairs and building work
- We are experts in EU procurement, identifying suitable contracts and assisting our clients through the full process
- Facilitating full end to end contract and project management services from initial design and planning right through to signing off works and liaising with residents
- Auditing of contracts including open book reconciliation through to ensuring the work has been carried out to the highest standards
- Providing planning and building regulations
We work closely with our clients to ensure consistent resourcing in line with the need and budget requirements. Servicing housing associations, local authorities, social housing organisations and individuals throughout the UK, our experienced staff and excellent network of specialists and associates enable us to tailor and fulfil our client’s requirements to the highest possible standards.
We have a clear focus on providing quality and innovative solutions. Our new compliance software developed to significantly enhance our service offering enables us to manage processes end to end and in one place. The single fit for purpose system is designed to protect people and assets.